Everyone has a melody in his/her heart, and music can be everywhere!
- When you wait for the meal will habitually like to shoot the table and playing rhythm.
- If there is pots, pans, cups and chopsticks, then heap into jazz drums.
- Replace the guitar with the broom, when you are in the school.
- When I’m setting the table, i will take the fork or scoop goblet to listen to the frequency, and then playing melody one by one.
- guess its key through improvisation to listening a song, and then to compare their own accuracy.
- If the street or the mall playing a song, I will not consciously adjust the pace to the same rhythm.
- When I put on the headphone, I feel the whole world is mine.